This is the VIP Ride of All Rides in the Black Hills. This 180 mile round trip All Day tour will leave you breathless as you depart from Sturgis and travel through some of the most sought after mountain views you can find. You’ll climb one of the best canyons in the Black Hills, and descend your motorcycle twisting and turning through curves in the road while taking in the sweet smell of pine.
You’ll soon find yourself riding by lakes built by mountain streams. We’ll take in Mt. Rushmore National Monument just before lunch, and then treat you to a catered meal before turning into the gateway of Custer State Park riding over pigtail bridges and through tunnels with more views of Mt. Rushmore. Once into Custer State Park we’ll take some time to stretch at one of the most picturesque lakes in the park before taking the highway back to Sturgis.
To end the day’s ride, we’ll embark back to Sturgis with a private and exclusive VIP wine tasting experience at the Belle Joli’ Winery. Their new state-of-the-art Sparkling House facility features an awe-inspiring outdoor patio that overlooks a 5 acre vineyard, bordering the majestic ponderosa pines of the rugged Black Hills of Sturgis. Receive a complimentary wine glass with your tasting experience!
If this is your first time riding in the Black Hills, you’ll be begging for more when you’re done!
There is an enhanced level of difficulty on this ride, with steep grades, tight turns and narrow shoulders throughout the entire ride. (On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest level of difficulty, this ride will rate from 3-5 throughout the entire tour)
Freedom Ride180 MilesPer Motorcycle$225
- Pre-Tour Welcome Registration
- Post-Tour Farewell Gifts
- Daily Photos and Videos (uploaded to Sturgis Tours Facebook page)
- 1 Official 76th Anniversary Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally T-Shirt
- Mt. Rushmore Entrance Fee (Good for 2015)
- Catered meal at Mt. Rushmore
- State Park entrance fee (Good for 7 days)
- VIP Wine Tasting Experience at Belle Joli’ Winery
- Complimentary Wine Glass
- Rider Difficulty Level: 3-5 (On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest difficulty)
- Total Miles Round trip: 180
- Exclusively Limited to 12 Motorcycles per Tour