Release of Liability and Indemnification
In consideration of the undersigned participation with Sturgis Tours, the undersigned hereby agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sturgis Tours and any promoters; organizers; officials; advertisers; sponsors; clubs; participants; volunteers; owners, lessees, or occupants of premises or property used to conduct the event; sanctioning organizations; any affiliates, subsidiaries, or parents thereof; including, but not limited to, their officers, employees, agents, representatives, and attorneys (collectively referred to herein as “RELEASEES”), from and against all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and subrogees for any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including actual attorney’s fees, for bodily and/or emotional injury (including death) or damage to property, whether caused by the negligence or gross negligence of the RELEASEES or otherwise and whether based in contract, tort, or under a theory of strict liability, arising out of or in any way connected with participation of Sturgis Tours.
- Tour participants are prohibited from consuming alcohol or taking illegal drugs while participating in tours.
- Sturgis Tours reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any person as a tour participant at any time for any reason.
- Tours will not be canceled due to inclement weather conditions.
- By completing booking, the undersigned certifies that he/she does not have any physical, mental or other condition or disability or that he/she is not taking any medication which may adversely affect their coordination or alertness that could or would create a hazard for the undersigned or any other tour participant.
- The undersigned certifies that he/she is over 21 years of age and in possession of a current valid motorcycle operator’s license, and understands that the choice of wearing a safety helmet and other protective gear is solely that of the undersigned.
- The undersigned agrees to observe and obey all federal, state, and local rules, regulations, and statutes, including, but not limited to, all South Dakota motor vehicle laws while participating in the Sturgis Tours.
- The undersigned agrees to operate his or her motorcycle or other vehicle in a safe manner and not to operate it in such a way that is likely to cause harm to the undersigned, another participant or a pedestrian.